Corporate Wellness Seminars
Effective for team appreciation, performance and morale building, our dynamic and informative wellness seminars are perfect for organizations who want their employees to be at their best individually and as a team. Corporate Wellness Seminars are 50 minutes with a 10 minute Q&A, and can occur before, during or after the work day. Available in a single session or as a series, seminars can be customized to any organization’s health goals or addressed to specific disciplines or management teams.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Let’s Talk About Stress!:For many, a demanding job, financial woes or a family/social conflict immediately come to mind as sources of stress. However, hidden stressors and the most common daily habits like poor diet, lack of sleep, incorrect exercise programs, dieting, negativity, multi-tasking or excessive screen time can be just as detrimental to your health. In this informative and thought-provoking presentation, Nicole explains why today’s definition of ‘stress’ needs to be redefined and reveals common daily habits that are derailing the best intentioned wellness programs.
- The Top 10 Food Mistakes Derailing Your Health: Learn which of the most common food mistakes are keeping you from getting the results you want and contributing to chronic complaints and imbalances such as fatigue, weight gain, brain fog, poor sleep and more.
- Screen Time and Multi-Tasking – The Next Health Epidemic: Technology is advancing at speeds we cannot manage, which is throwing us into a whirlwind of multi-tasking mania. What’s the problem? Firstly, we weren’t made to multi-task; secondly, our nervous systems and hormones are already overloaded, and thirdly, we are underestimating the health implications of overexposure to electromagnetic frequencies. This will teach you why doing one thing at a time is not only good for productivity, but also good for your health.
- Why Dieting Can Make You Sick: For decades, society has fallen prey to fad diets and exercise programs promising quick results and weight loss. But these extreme and short-term-focused decisions can impact your long-term health. This presentation will provide you with simplified and easy-to-understand, science-based evidence supporting why you should never go on another diet again.
- Follow Your Gut. Your Health Depends on It: Humans have incredibly powerful brains. However, when we get ‘stuck in our heads’ ruminating, overanalyzing, or creating something from nothing, it can have a physiological effect on the body and affect our health. In this presentation, Nicole teaches you the science behind why overthinking can be a detriment to your health, and why following your natural intuitive sense can reduce stress on your body, and benefit you at work and at home.
Investment: $595 + tax (Additional fees apply if content is customized.)
Based on the needs of your organization, we may recommend including additional certified healthcare professionals including Naturopathic Doctors, Psychologists, Acupuncturists, Osteopaths, Fitness Experts and more.CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE