Corporate Wellness Seminars
Give Your Team The Wellness Advantage™
Our Corporate Wellness Seminars are intended to shift the way you and your team think about your health. Informative, thought-provoking, and inspiring you to immediately make realistic changes, you’ll learn why the word ‘stress’ needs to be re-defined, why following a ‘healthy diet’ so often portrayed by marketers may actually make you unhealthy, and that being healthy and busy at the same time is not an impossible feat.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Let’s Talk About Stress, Baby!: Learn the most common daily habits that are derailing your health.
- Create Your Own Wellness Plan (workshop): Build a 7-day plan scheduling healthy habits into your week.
- Garbage In, Garbage Out: What you put into your body impacts the outside. It’s time to fully understand the connection between food and disease.
- Stress Strategies for Executive Management & Teams: Learn why stress can help or hinder your organization, and how to use it to your advantage.
- Screen Time – The Next Health Epidemic: Gain an understanding of how electronics are playing a role in your health.
- Why Dieting Can Make You Sick: Learn why you should never go on another diet again.
- Over Analysis and Intuition (workshop): How to get out of your head (at work and at home) and into your body.
- Stress and Women’s Health: Understand which health choices are negatively impacting the health of women.
- Stress and Men’s Health: Understand which health choices are negatively impacting the health of men.
Corporate Wellness Seminar Details
Seminars are typically 50 minutes with a 10 minute Q&A, and can occur before, during or after the work day. Available in a single session or as a series, seminars can be customized to any organization’s health goals or addressed to specific disciplines or management teams. If employees want information that is specific to their individual health or schedules, interactive workshops or private coaching programs (Intro Session, 12-Week Signature Challenge, The Kickstarter, and Personalized Wellness Plan) may be added.
Based on the needs of your organization, we may recommend including additional certified healthcare professionals including Naturopathic Doctors, Psychologists, Acupuncturists, Osteopaths, Fitness Experts and more.
Better Health Improves the Bottom Line.
Effective for team appreciation, performance and morale building, our dynamic and informative workplace programs are perfect for organizations who want their employees to be at their best individually, and as a team. Participants will walk away feeling informed, empowered and inspired to make long-term change, at home and at work.
Investment: Varies based on number of participants and seminars.CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE