Like all NPW programs, Wellness Seminars are designed to simplify complicated health information so participants walk away feeling empowered to make the most informed health decisions possible – for themselves and their families.
Effective for groups of colleagues or friends, NPW Wellness Seminars (50 minutes with a 10 minute Q&A) are packed with evidence-based information, realistic advice for balancing healthy and a busy life, and are guaranteed to shift the way you think about how you approach your wellness goals, and health and wellness in general.
Seminars are available as single seminars or as a series; can be customized to any organization’s goals, disciplines or management teams; and can be combined with The Wellness Advantage Workshops or The Wellness Advantage Challenge™️.
- Let’s Talk About Stress! (the foundational seminar for all groups, setting the stage for better understanding of how stress and future seminars)
- For many, a demanding job, financial woes or a family/social conflict immediately come to mind as sources of stress. However, hidden stressors and the most common daily habits like poor diet, lack of sleep, incorrect exercise programs, dieting, negativity, multi-tasking or excessive screen time can be just as detrimental to your health. In this informative and thought-provoking presentation, Nicole explains why today’s definition of ‘stress’ needs to be redefined and reveals common daily habits that are derailing the best intentioned wellness programs.
- The Top 10 Food Mistakes Derailing Your Health
- Learn which of the most common food mistakes are keeping you from getting the results you want and contributing to chronic complaints and imbalances such as fatigue, weight gain, brain fog, poor sleep and more. For decades, society has fallen prey to fad diets and exercise programs promising quick results and weight loss. But these extreme and short-term-focused decisions can impact your long-term health. This presentation will provide you with simplified and easy-to-understand, science-based evidence supporting why you should never go on another diet again.
- Exercise: Are you exercising for all the wrong reasons?
- In this compelling and informative presentation, you’ll learn that you might be exercising for all the wrong reasons and that shifting the way you think about how, when, where, and why you move your body might be the key to getting results.
- The Cheat Principle™️: A Strategy for Long Term Health
- Do you feel like you’ll never be able to control your cravings, or that long-term health isn’t possible? In this presentation, Nicole provides realistic suggestions for how to have fun but stay healthy – long term. Yes, we’re serious!
- Overthinking | Why you need to get out of your head and listen to your body.
- Humans have incredibly powerful brains. However, when we get ‘stuck in our heads’ ruminating, overanalyzing, or creating something from nothing, it can have a physiological effect on the body and affect our health. In this presentation, Nicole teaches you the science behind why overthinking can be a detriment to your health, and why following your natural intuitive sense can reduce stress on your body, benefiting you at work and at home.
- Multi-Tasking – A Health Epidemic
- Technology is advancing at speeds we cannot manage, which is throwing us into a whirlwind of multi-tasking mania. What’s the problem? Firstly, we weren’t made to multi-task; secondly, our nervous systems and hormones are already overloaded; and thirdly, we are underestimating the health implications of overexposure to electromagnetic frequencies. This will teach you why doing one thing at a time is not only good for productivity, but also good for your health.
- Habit Change. It’s all in your head.
- Learn how the study of neuroscience has proven that you can do (and change) whatever you put your mind to and that habit change is all in your head.
- Sleep & Screen Time
- Sleep deprivation and fatigue are high on the list of health complaints. Learn the connection between screen time, sleep and energy levels
- The Power of Mindful Breathing
- Have you ever considered that being still could move you (and your health) forward? Learn how breathing is related to weight loss, digestion, and stress, and how the act of being still positively influences your nervous system, hormones, cognitive health, and more.
Investment per Single Seminar: $595 + tax
Investment for Seminar Series (9 seminars over 12 months): $4,455 + tax
Additional fees apply if content is customized. Based on the needs of your organization, we may recommend including additional certified healthcare professionals including Naturopathic Doctors, Psychologists, Acupuncturists, Osteopaths, Fitness Experts and more.CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE