The 12-Week Vitality Program
Think of someone you would define as ‘healthy’, but despite very committed attempts to follow a certain diet or exercise program, has a skin condition, headaches, joint pain, PMS, muscle loss, hormonal imbalance, digestive issues, or more serious illness. That person is not ‘well’ – because wellness is not just about food and fitness. It’s also about stressors like dehydration, lack of sleep, excessive screen time, too much or too little exercise, negative mindset, and more – all of which put stress on your body, contributing to less than optimal health.
Perfect for those who are seeking sustained weight loss, have a high stress lifestyle, or want to address fatigue, digestive issues, hormonal imbalance, or other ongoing health concerns, the 12-Week Vitality Program addresses 12 of the top daily habits that may be contibuting to chronic imbalance in your body, solidifies your understanding of the role of nutrition in the body and mind, while giving you and your body and mind an ideal amount of time (12 weeks) to adapt to change – inside and out. Habits we cover include:
- Screen Time
- Exercise and The 360 Rule
- The Cheat Principle to address long-term sugar cravings
- Mindful Breathing
- Social Support
- Lack of Control
- Negative Mindset
Each week, you’ll receive a challenge intended to help you reduce the impact of a new stressor. This gives you 7 days to work on integrating that habit into your life and receive continued support as you aim to maintain the new habit long term. Weekly coaching sessions and unlimited email support provide the ongoing advice, motivation and customization that is crucial to long-term success. Similar to having a personal trainer, you’ll receive new information, challenges and tools each week, and have plenty of opportunity to ask questions and get answers to your most pressing health concerns. You’ll finish your program informed, confident, and inspired, with a clear understanding of how and why it’s possible to be busy and healthy – long term.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Over 12 weeks (13 sessions), you’ll receive:
- a Personalized Wellness Plan including tailored feedback on diet, exercise, hydration, screen time and other factors adding stress to your body and keeping you from optimal health,
- a Meal Plan and Supplementation Recommendations customized to your suspected deficiencies, imbalances, health goals and preferences,
- a 7-Day Wellness Planner to help you successfully schedule the key pillars of wellness into your life.
- resources including the Avoid List (which foods to avoid on a regular basis), Meal Planning Guidelines (guidelines for how to prepare meals), Food Rules (rules to follow including tips on weight loss), and Recipe Books to ensure you have healthy meal options right out of the gate!
- valuable education about why your daily bad habits cause chronic wear and tear (aka stress) on the body and may be contributing to your health complaints and imbalances,
- weekly coaching sessions to keep you accountable to the weekly lessons, review your progress, answer questions, address other stressors that may be impacting your health, and ensure you’re on track to reach your goals, and
- ongoing digital support to provide guidance outside of your weekly sessions.
FIND YOUR NEW AWESOME
If you’re sick of feeling sick, tired of feeling tired, or just want to take control of your health before it takes control of you, then let’s talk. Get ready to shift the way you think about wellness. Get ready to find your new awesome.
INVESTMENT: $295 FOR SESSION 1; $95 PER WEEK FOR REMAINING 12 WEEKS ($1,435 plus applicable taxes)
Weekly investment includes weekly coaching session and ongoing coaching throughout the week. Intake forms must be completed 3 business days prior to Session 1. First session may be completed in person. All other sessions occur online via Zoom. Additional private coaching sessions or nutritional evaluation may be recommended. Results will vary by individual. This program is non-cancellable.
BOOK NOW .