Need a little snack during the day or just want a little something to satisfy a craving? Grab these 7 ingredients, put aside 20 minutes and get your hands dirty with these clean energy balls!
Ingredients (for 15 servings)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Pureed Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 3 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Sesame Seeds
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, coconut oil and pureed pumpkin. Mix thoroughly.
- Add tahini, maple syrup and cinnamon. Continue to mix until well combined. The mixture should be very doughy and stiff.
- Roll dough into small balls. Pour sesame seeds onto a small plate and roll each ball in the seeds to coat.
- Cover and store in the fridge up to 5 days, or the freezer for a month.