Before Session 1:
- Submit your intake form.
- This form must be submitted 3 business days prior to Session 1. Upon booking your session, you should have received an email with a link to your intake form (or you may have filled it out within the booking site). If you didn’t receive it or can’t find it, log in to your Jane account and go to ‘Intake Forms’.
- Sign in to your Private Coaching Curriculum with your unique link and access code.
- You will have received your unique link and access code via email.If you haven’t received it yet, email us at email@example.com.
- Set up Zoom for our weekly sessions.
All sessions are online via Zoom. Session 1 is 75 minutes. All subsequent sessions are 30 minutes.
Each program is set up so that you attend consecutive weekly sessions to get you the best results. Ideally, you don’t postpone your sessions.
Since all sessions are online, it’s possible to continue your sessions without interruption, unless the time change doesn’t allow. If this isn’t an option, you can move your appointments, but it may affect the content/education/emails you receive each week and may or may not affect the momentum and results you’ve achieved thus far.
Ideally you do – for 2 reasons: 1) the more you use the Lifestyle Tracker, the greater your odds of success. The tracker holds you accountable and also helps connect the dots between your habits and your health outcomes; 2) it’s the only way that Nicole can see what you’re up to everyday and therefore help give you guidance and support on a regular basis.
If it’s a real challenge to complete it, talk to Nicole to find a workaround 🙂 Also, depending on your program, you don’t need to fill out the tracker the whole time.
As of June 15, 2020, your Lifestyle Tracker can be accessed within your personalized Private Coaching Curriculum. If you want to access this without signing into the Curriculum, you can do the following:
- Go to App Store/Google Play. Download Google Sheets (If you have Google Drive or Sheets already installed, you can skip this step.)
- Ask Nicole to share the link with you.
- Click “Open in Sheets”. The document will open.
- Click in any box to edit. The document will automatically be saved.
- Add to Bookmarks for easy access daily.
Open Safari. Log into your Google account. Choose Google Drive from the menu to see your documents. Click on the Lifestyle Tracker. At the bottom of the screen (in Safari), tap on the “Share” icon (square with arrow pointing up). The share screen will pop up providing options on how you want to share this page. Swipe the bottom row of icons to the left until you see “Add to Home Screen”. Edit display name, and tap “Add”. Android Process:
Open the Google Drive app. Navigate to the parent directory with the folder. Long press the folder for which you want to create the shortcut. In the resulting popup toolbar, tap the three vertical dots. Tap “Add to Home Screen”.
The following applies as of June 15, 2020:
Health-Related Documents: Personalized Wellness Plan, Customized Recipe Book, and Lifestyle Tracker can be found in your Private Coaching Curriculum.
Billing and Appointment History: This can be found in your private Jane account, which you can log into here.