They sure will! Once you purchase, you’ll be redirected to a form where you enter your friend’s details (so they can be registered for the course) and your details (so they know who gifted them the course!)
P.S. You’re a great friend! 💕
Yes, absolutely. You just need to make sure you hit the READY TO BEGIN button on the same day 🙂 That will make more sense when you get into the program curriculum. If you still have questions, contact us anytime!
The 8 Weeks to Awesome is different for 2 main reasons:
1. The 8 Weeks to Awesome is rooted in education.
Our core value is education. We want you to be empowered with knowledge so that you can learn how to make informed decisions on your own.
For this reason, the program is 100% about teaching you the WHY behind why you need to change habits.
You’re not just told to ‘do this’ and ‘do that’… instead, you understand WHY you should change your habits, in terms that are easy to understand.
Understanding the ‘why’ does a couple of things…
Firstly, it means you’re educated and empowered, which means you learn to make smart health-related decisions on your own.
Secondly, it sets you up for long term success. When you learn to make informed decisions on your own, it means you can make the decisions LONG TERM, which also means you increase your odds of hitting your goals – LONG TERM.
2. The 8 Weeks to Awesome Wellness Challenge is different is because it’s based on this unique Hidden Stress Framework.
You may not be aware of this, but you’re likely repeating a number of habits every single day that are adding stress to your body and brain. It’s this Hidden Stress that can keep you from reaching your goals.
The 8 Weeks To Awesome Wellness Challenge is designed to help you reduce the total amount of stress on your body so that you achieve the balance necessary to reach your health and wellness goals.
Bottom line: Less stress = more awesome 🙂
No, you don’t! The start date is 100% flexible. You can sign up, watch the introductory videos, and THEN decide when you want to start. It’s completely up to you!
PRO TIP: If you want to start the program on a Monday (many people like to start a wellness program on Mondays!), it’s best to watch the first 2 videos by Sunday and then ON SUNDAY, click the READY TO BEGIN button. This means you’ll officially start your Week 1 challenge first thing Monday morning.
Also, if your life is hectic right now and you’re not sure when exactly you should sign up, consider this:
- You don’t need to take this program on 100% or be perfect in order to get results. So even if you’re busy with a project or life in general right now and you’re trying to figure out the ‘best’ time to start, don’t wait! Just get into the program and get started. Motion breeds clarity, and clarity gets results.
- Once you’ve finished the program, you can restart it over again at any time.
- You have lifetime access to the program.
I understand that, for some, this might feel like a significant investment of money. Here a few things to consider:
1. What price tag would you put on feeling awesome? Not just feeling good, feeling okay, but feeling awesome? And how much would it be worth to you to get answers to health-related questions you may have had for years?
I’ve had this conversation with a lot of clients and students after they’ve finished the course and there was no hesitation if it was worth the money. In fact, I’ve had multiple clients write testimonials saying things like:
“The best money I’ve ever spent!” – Moojan Azizi
“This program was worth every penny.” – Ute Preusse
“This program was worth every dollar for me.” – Omer Segoly
2. Your investment will pay off over time.
You have lifetime access (and you can restart the program over again), so your investment will pay off even more over time.
3. You can use the payment plan.
You can choose the payment plan (3 instalments) so you don’t even have to pay the full price upfront.
4. “If you don’t invest in your WELLNESS, you just might be forced to invest in your ILLNESS.”
Most importantly, you’re investing in yourself and your health today in order to prevent having to invest in managing the aches, pains, imbalance and disease that may occur in the future. The 8 Weeks to Awesome will actually save you money – because it will save you time, stress, and your health, and that means it also saves you money.
Everybody is different and every body is different. This is why results will vary by individual. However, common outcomes include:
- weight loss,
- increased energy,
- improved mood,
- reduced cravings,
- better sleep,
- improved digestion – less bloating, constipation, gassiness,
- brighter skin,
- less aches, pains, and headaches,
- less anxiety,
- more focus and clarity,
- less colds,
- reduced food sensitivities.
- improved ability to handle stress
To track your progress, we recommend you take a before and after picture (and pictures along the way)!
The course is 100% online, with videos, emails, recipe books, meal planning guidelines, food rules, lifestyle trackers, a wellness planner, and tons of resources to set you up for success.
And because it’s online, it means you can go through the content on your own schedule…super convenient.
Once you purchase through the secure servers, you’ll quickly receive a few emails, which will give you immediate access to the members portal and your course.
Once you sign in, you’ll find the Welcome Video which will explain how to navigate the course, access the videos and bonuses, and start your journey to feeling awesome!
The ELEVATE Group Coaching Program was designed for 2 reasons:
- to help you elevate the results you get from The 8 Weeks to Awesome.
- to give you access to an expert/coach – without you having to pay thousands for Private Coaching.
This is how it works:
- PREREQUISITE: You must be a current or past student in order to participate. If you want to buy the course and coaching together, take advantage of The ELEVATE X8 Bundle! If you’ve already been in a course or program, you can add The ELEVATE Group Coaching Program here.
- START DATES: You can start the Group Coaching sessions at any time, even if you completed your course/program 3 years ago! Or you can start your sessions at the exact same time you start the course. It’s up to you! There are multiple start dates throughout the year, FYI 🙂
- LENGTH: The program is 8 weeks (9 sessions) of live group coaching sessions (30 minutes each) via Zoom.
- PRIVACY PROTECTED: The sessions are in webinar format, meaning you can’t see who else is in the session and they can’t see you. This way, it’s private and confidential.
- GET ANSWERS: You can ask questions IN the webinar or submit questions in advance, and at various points, you can also request direct coaching on camera!
Can’t find a date that works for you? If you can’t attend any or all sessions, but you have questions you want answered (which you probably do!), then just submit your questions via the Question Form you’ll receive, and watch the replay for your answers!
You can’t pause the program, but you can re-start it once it’s completed.
To restart, either go into the Restart section of the course curriculum or open the Week 8 Day 7 email to find the re-start link!
Good luck (again!) 🔥
If you need more customization, coaching or motivation, you are definitely not alone, and you have 2 options:
The ELEVATE Group Coaching Program
- The ELEVATE Group Coaching Program is 8 weeks (9 sessions) of live group coaching designed to increase your odds of success in The 8 Weeks to Awesome.
- In order to participate in ELEVATE, you must be a current or past student.
- NOTE: If you want to buy the course and coaching together, take advantage of The ELEVATE X8 Bundle! If you’ve already been in a course or program, you can add The ELEVATE Group Coaching Program here.
- At any point during, before, during, or after the course, you can book a Private Coaching session via the link in your course curriculum.
- NOTE: If this is your first session, you’ll need to book an Intro Session.
*These links are also available in The 8 Weeks to Awesome program curriculum.
Your Promo Code can be entered at the checkout page.
Once you’ve purchased through our secure servers, you’ll receive an email to the NPW members portal, where you can set up a secure account, and officially gain access to The 8 Weeks To Awesome Wellness Challenge™️!
There’s nothing wrong with trying to reach your goals on your own. The problem is that it usually doesn’t work for most people.
And my worry is that, if you try this on your own, you’ll end up putting more stress on your body and mind, which can take you further from your goals, and also do more harm to your physical and mental health than good.
I wish I had a Coach over the years – someone to teach me, motivate me…someone who could anticipate my roadblocks and give me solutions before I had even asked.
Instead, I spent time, money, and did damage to my body.
Obviously, the choice is yours.
But for the record, I would love to be your Coach 🙂