Results will vary by individual but common outcomes include weight loss, increased energy, reduced cravings, improved digestion, brighter skin, less anxiety, and reduced food sensitivities. I recommend you take a before and after picture!
Yes, you can start whenever works for you. You have 365 days to complete the program and it’s 57 days worth of materials. If you want to start your first challenge on a Monday, however, it’s best to watch the first 2 videos the day before (on Sunday) so that you officially start your Week 1 challenge first thing Monday morning.
From the day you complete your Chapter 1 video, the program is 57 days; however, you have access to the course materials for a total of 365 days from the day you signed up.
Technically, you can, but ideally you continue with the program. Here are 3 things to keep in mind:
- The program is intended to build momentum week by week so ideally, you go through the program for 56 days straight.
- If you do need to pause, you have 2 options:
- Daily emails are part of your program. Although those emails are replicated in your course outline, they cannot be paused (unless you want to start from Day 0 and pay the administration fee). So if you pause your program in Week 2, and you pause it for 7 days, for example, you’ll end up getting Week 3 emails while you’re in Week 2. If you’re okay with this, cool. If you’re not okay with it but you still need to pause the program, you can always unsubscribe from the emails and just get your daily information in the daily “Note from Nicole” in your course outline.
- You can pay a $25 administration fee if you want to restart your program entirely.
To start, choose your program from our Online Programs page:Then…Sign Up: Click “Sign Me Up” anywhere you see it on the page.Create Your Account: You’ll get to a page where you need to Create Your Account. Here, you’ll enter your name, email and password.Complete Your Purchase: Finally, you’ll be taken to a page to complete your purchase. Here, you can also enter your promo code.You’ll immediately receive emails and instructions for the course.For your friend’s course, just repeat the process, but when you create the user name and password, create it for your friend – with his/her email and a password you can share with him/her
If you’re following the documents provided in the program, a Customized Meal Plan will likely not be necessary. But if you would prefer some additional guidance, book a 60 minute session here and we can build your meal plan together.
Yes (and no!). The daily Trackers are part of this program because the accountability helps to build new habits and increases your odds of success. This is why each Tracker is a prerequisite and must be completed before you can move onto the following day’s information. The answer is also ‘No’ because we can’t tell you what to do if you don’t want to do it! Just remember that the more you keep track of your progress, the greater your odds of success.
This is because you may not have hit ‘complete’ at the end of all of the materials. You just need to go in and hit complete on everything you’ve completed and you should be good to go!
We wish you could control this, but unfortunately, it’s not possible. In the future, this may change.
- Check your spam for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Add email@example.com to your address book to avoid future issues.
- Be sure you hit “Click and Continue” after you watch the Lesson 1 Presentation
- If these don’t fix the problem, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! You just need to click unsubscribe at the bottom of an email, just as you would with any other email communication you no longer want to receive. If you decide to opt out though, make sure you’re reviewing the daily information in your daily Tracker. This will keep you informed and accountable, which can increase your odds of success.
All of these documents are available in your course outline, daily emails or the Resource Pages.
No, you don’t, but it does contain additional information and resources to help you be more successful during the program.
Your Promo Code can be entered at the checkout page.