Below are some common questions related to insurance coverage:
Question: Are the Nicole Porter Wellness services covered under insurance?
Answer: If your corporate policy includes ‘nutrition’ or ‘nutritional counselling’ as an option, then your program (Private Coaching or Online Wellness Course) may be covered.
What is your designation?
Nicole Porter is:
- a Registered Holistic Nutritionist from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. She is recognized as a Natural Nutrition – Clinical Practitioner (NNCP) through The Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioners (CAANP), where she is a member in good standing. (Member Number: NN0758)
- a Healthy Weight Loss Coach (HWLC) through Canadian Fitness Professionals
- a Pilates Coach through The Physical Mind Institute
- a Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS) through Canadian Fitness Professionals
Question: Which insurance companies cover ‘Nutritional Counselling’?
Answer: Insurance Companies that may have client coverage include, but are not limited to:
- iA Financial Group
- Greenshield Canada
- Blue Cross Alberta
- Sun Life now offers some employers a Personal Spending Account within which Nutrition Counselling is covered.
Do you want to ask your employer to include Nutrition Counselling in your group insurance plan? If so, contact us for an easy-to-use letter template.
If you have questions, contact us anytime.