Below are some common questions related to insurance coverage:
Question: Are the Nicole Porter Wellness services covered under insurance?
Answer: If your corporate policy includes ‘nutrition’ or ‘nutritional counselling’ as an option, then your program (Private Coaching or Online Wellness Course) may be covered.
What is your designation?
Nicole Porter is:
- a Registered Holistic Nutritionist from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. She is recognized as a Natural Nutrition – Clinical Practitioner (NNCP) through The Canadian Association of Natural Nutritional Practitioners (CAANP), where she is a member in good standing. (Member Number: NN0758)
- a Healthy Weight Loss Coach (HWLC) through Canadian Fitness Professionals
- a Pilates Coach through The Physical Mind Institute
- a Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS) through Canadian Fitness Professionals
Question: Which insurance companies cover ‘Nutritional Counselling’?
Answer: Insurance Companies that may have client coverage include, but are not limited to:
- iA Financial Group
- Greenshield Canada
- Blue Cross Alberta
- Sunlife now offers some employers a Personal Spending Account within which Nutrition Counseling is covered.
If you have questions, contact us anytime.