Sometimes, I have to negotiate with my clients. I don’t mean negotiate price. I mean negotiate food! And often that negotiation involves – chocolate!
This recipe, courtesy of ThatCleanLife.com, is one of those ‘wait, what?!’ recipes where clients cannot even believe that these Coconut Brownie Bites are sooooo good and 100% clean – well – almost 100%!
The reason why they are not 100% clean is because if you have a chocolate craving, it still means there’s an imbalance to address, and at the end of the day, my goal is for you to NOT want chocolate in the first place. (Yes, this is 100% possible!)
But until the day comes when you have little or no cravings, these Coconut Brownie Bites are an excellent option to satisfy that craving for a little something!
Ingredients (14 servings)
- 1 cup – Almonds
- 1/4 cup – Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup – Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (divided)
- 1 cup – Pitted Dates (soaked and drained)
- 1 1/2 tbsps – Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp – Raw Honey
- Combine the almonds, cocoa powder, and half of the shredded coconut together in a food processor. Process into a fine powder.
- Add in the soaked dates, coconut oil and honey. Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll batter into small bite-sized balls. Then roll balls through a bowl with the remaining coconut flakes to coat. Betcha cant eat just one!