June 25, 2018
Coconut Brownie Bites
Courtesy of ThatCleanLife.com
Ingredients (14 servings)
- 1 cup – Almonds
- 1/4 cup – Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup – Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (divided)
- 1 cup – Pitted Dates (soaked and drained)
- 1 1/2 tbsps – Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp – Raw Honey
- Combine the almonds, cocoa powder, and half of the shredded coconut together in a food processor. Process into a fine powder.
- Add in the soaked dates, coconut oil and honey. Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Roll batter into small bite-sized balls. Then roll balls through a bowl with the remaining coconut flakes to coat. Betcha cant eat just one!