October 1, 2018
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pumpkin Seeds
Courtesy of thatcleanlife.com
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds (rinsed and dried)
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well. Spread seeds across the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 40 – 50 minutes or until golden brown. Stir at the halfway point.
- Remove pumpkin seeds from the oven and let cool. Break into pieces and enjoy!