We’re hiring a Marketing Coordinator!
Do you have fresh ideas, a passion for marketing, and want a career that lets you grow professionally while helping others? Then we want to hear from you (new grads, don’t be shy)!
This role is perfect for a creative, confident, organized go-getter who is an out-of-the-box thinker, passionate about making a difference in the world, and driven by setting and achieving results. Including a little of everything you learned in school as you pursued your Marketing certificate, diploma or degree, you’ll be responsible for creating, managing and executing a (mostly digital) marketing plan that is designed to build exposure, increase brand awareness, and increase sales.
- Marketing Planning: create and manage execution of marketing plan for wellness services and online courses.
- Social Media: build social media following, secure appropriate partnerships, implement campaigns – on current and new platforms.
- Email Marketing: build email lists and utilize email marketing as a regular platform for building awareness, engagement and sales.
- Video & Photography: coordinate video and photography shoots. Experience in editing is a bonus.
- Public Relations: secure interviews, articles, and other exposure including, but not limited to, media including television, radio, podcasts, magazines, and other avenues that secure opportunity for wellness education and speaking opportunities.
- Graphic Design: independently or collaboratively (with a designer) design for social media, newsletters, presentations, website, and any other marketing materials.
- Website Management: make small changes and updates to website as needed, either independently or in collaboration with web management company.
- Copywriting: have solid writing skills and an ability to write pitches or other copy for website and other marketing materials.
- Webinars and Events: coordinate webinars and other online events as necessary.
- Administration: handle other administrative tasks within marketing, operations, and client communication, as needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Qualified applicants will have a Marketing certificate, diploma or degree. New grads welcome!
- An understanding of SEO and digital advertising such as Adwords and other media placement is a bonus.
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Must have the confidence to present new ideas and back them up with valid reasoning – we love new ideas!
- Must be proficient (or be prepared to become proficient) using Zoom, Apple products, Canva, and presentation software (Keynote and Powerpoint)
- Must have a current understanding of, and be willing to be active on, social media platforms from Facebook to Clubhouse
Salary and Benefits:
- You will never be bored in this role! And you have a chance to help others help themselves and those they care about. You will truly be making an impact on others’ lives.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- The role may be part-time or full-time.
- This position is currently work-from-home and will likely continue as such in the future.
- Benefits package includes flex dollars and vacation time.
Please submit your resume via the attached form by June 15, 2021. If you have specific case studies or projects you’d like to highlight in your submission, please include them. We appreciate all submissions, but only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
Nicole Porter Wellness helps busy, stressed out professionals mindfully master The Top 10 Healthy Habits required for optimal health, mindset and performance. Through Online Courses, Workplace Wellness Programs, and Private & Group Coaching, we help today’s working professional understand why these 10 habits are too often overlooked as contributors to weight gain, fatigue, anxiety, sugar cravings, sleep issues, hormone imbalance, digestive problems, and other common health complaints and more serious illness.